Friday, September 19, 2008

Workin' it at Cragmont

Action Report - Climbing at Cragmont
Cragmont Rock, Berkeley, CA
September 13th, 2008



After sleeping in a little on Saturday morning, Eric and I decided to go climbing in Berkeley. We went to our usual spot, Cragmont Rock. I had been climbing the undercling of a route on this rock in my head for days, and I just wanted to push through and top out this time. I had not been able to finish the climb the last few times we had been to Cragmont, because I lacked crack climbing experience, and I was also anxious about falling on rock. I finally took my first fall on rock that day, and after, I was able to push through and finish the climb! It's amazing how the confidence can grow after the worse case scenario happens. We had a lot of fun, and I can't wait to try some more underclings real soon.
Met some cool people from the east coast also, hopefully we will be able to climb with them again soon!

No comments: